- Non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive cleaning method
- Environmentally friendly: contains no solvents or grit media
- Cleaning at site without time-consuming disassembly
- Can be used without damaging electrical or mechanical parts or without creating a potential fire hazard
- Removes production residues, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms
- Soft decontamination of surfaces with both mechanical and thermal effects.
CO2 or dry-ice blasting uses dry ice in the form of solid CO2 pellets that are accelerated at supersonic speeds in a pressurized air stream and directed at a surface in order to clean it.
CO2 blasting works with the kinetic energy of CO2 pellets and thermal shock effect (sublimation of contaminants).
On this basis, Cleanpart offers a proprietary snow-blast process for gentle but nevertheless effective removal of particles and small-scale contamination. The technology is mainly used for cleaning electronic components and/or large-sized units or both.